Want to know what other people who have experience this magical tour think? Read on to hear some first hand testimonials from last year's tour!
We had one of our best times ever. The tour was way beyond our expectations, and they were high! Every aspect, the walks, itinerary, guiding, food and hotels, was wonderful... I found the tour to be the most delicious and interesting experience and am planning our next two Hidden Italy adventures.
– Peter T, Venice and the Lakes
“The tour lived up to our expectations, it was wonderful. We really enjoyed the walks and the special dinners were great. Loved the scenery and the balance between walking and relaxing..... Cannot think of a thing to improve – we had a wonderful time!
– David P, Venice and the Lakes
Salute.... rapturous applause for perfect orchestration of our tour: a sublime symphony of feasts, walks, history and hostelries. Brought to brilliant life by our gifted and gracious conductor. Grazie mille Simon. This was a magical mystery beyond our wildest expectations!
– Catherine B, Venice and the Lakes
The tour exceeded our expectations. There were too many highlights to list, we loved all the locations, and all the meals. The length of the walks was good and we were very happy with the accommodation (and it was great to see another area of Venice).
– Geoff B, Venice and the Lakes
Interested in the Venice and the Italian Lakes walking tour in autumn Guided Tour?Don't miss out, make your booking now. Book Now › Make an Enquiry ›
Venice and the Italian Lakes in autumn: 13 days/12 nights
30 August to 11 September, 2019
2020 tour dates: 28 August to 9 September 2020.
Tour Size7 to 15 people
Single supplement $850 (double room for single use)
- 12 nights accommodation in 4-star boutique hotels (see itinerary for details)
- All breakfasts, and all lunches and dinners (with wine) listed in the itinerary.
- All land and lakes transfers listed in the itinerary
- All taxes and service charges at the hotels
- All paid admissions during the tour
- 7 guided walks
- Full-time services of a fully experienced bi-lingual guide
Venice and the Italian Lakes walking tour in autumn FAQs
Find out a little more about the Venice and the Italian Lakes walking tour in autumn tour by reading some of our most frequently asked questions.View all FAQs ›
We had one of our best times ever. The tour was way beyond our expectations, and they were high! Every aspect, the walks, itinerary, guiding, food and hotels, was wonderful... I found the tour to be the most delicious and interesting experience.
– Cate T, Venice and the LakesView all Testimonials ›