Hear what people have to say about the Hidden Italy Guided Walking Tours to Verona and the Dolomites last year.
The tour lived up to and exceeded my expectations. Each day was a highlight for me, I can't single one out. Thank you for a great trip and with great company.
– Sarah F, Dolomites tour
“The tours get better and better each time and one wonders what can he do next? This is my 4th tour and they have never failed to deliver – I have been on other tours but never as enjoyable and satisfying as ‘Hidden Italy’, one is made to feel so welcome and it is like rejoining a lovely family.
– Judy J, Verona and the Dolomites
We always have high expectations on your tours and this one exceeded these. The highlights included FOOD FOOD & FOOD – really the whole two weeks were fantastic. All the walks were different and therefore interesting. We loved every minute of the tour and can't think of anything to make it better.
– Charles D, Dolomites tour
The tour did live up to my expectations and then some! The highlights included the sun and snow and cows and views and food and wine and people and food and great little towns... the walks were excellent and suited me well and the accommodation was very good and 'typical' family establishments.
– Jill E, Verona and the Dolomites
Interested in the Verona and Dolomites walking tour: Verona to Cortina 2019 Guided Tour?Don't miss out, make your booking now. Book Now › Make an Enquiry ›
Verona and the Dolomites in autumn: 13 days / 12 nights
13 September to 25 September, 2019
The 2019 tour is fully booked. The bookings for the 2020 tour will open in February 2019.
Tour Size7 to 15 people
Single supplement $850 (double room for single use)
- 12 nights accommodation (see the itinerary for details) in 4-star boutique hotels
- All breakfast, and all lunches and dinners (wine included) listed in the itinerary
- All transfers and activities during the tours
- All taxes and service charges at the hotels and restaurants
- All paid admissions during the tour
- 7 guided walks
- Guided sight seeing tours of Bolzano and Innsbruck
- Services of a full-time professional tour guide
Verona and Dolomites walking tour: Verona to Cortina 2019 FAQs
Find out a little more about the Verona and Dolomites walking tour: Verona to Cortina 2019 tour by reading some of our most frequently asked questions.View all FAQs ›
"Our second time.... and it gets better and better! Your efforts in looking after the "Dirty Dozen" are without comparison. Thank you for a wonderful trip, we have seen parts of the Dolomites we would never have discovered on our own."
– Robbie N, Verona and the DolomitesView all Testimonials ›