This is a wonderful walk that starts in magnificent Avignon and then takes you in a circuit around the Dentelles range, through vineyards and forests with the looming form of Mt Ventoux (one of the most famous Tour de France climbs) in the near distance.
The walk absolutely lived up to our expectations. It was as all I hoped for. Delightful. There were so many highlights, nothing stands out. The length and pace of the walks were very good. The accommodation was all good and the food and dining was exceptional!
– Chris H, Provence walking tour
I did go with a very open mind: each aspect was just superb and there was always an element of surprise. The highlights included the vistas, the regional food, the hospitality of our hotels and being able to explore a local area slowly and with companions.... Thank you for great service
– Margaret C, Provence walk
Well, the France tour was so magnificent:we loved it! I know you can’t compare walks but I think it’s the favourite. I especially loved the paths or tracks – every day was just stunningly beautiful! We are still looking at our photos – everyone looks so happy!!
– Colin M, Provence walk
The walk was fantastic and we loved it. It helped that we had the most perfect weather too. The tour exceeded our expectations. The Dentelles are stunning! The hotels were perfect… Thank you for organising such a great walk in France."
– Mike and Jen B, Provence walk
Interested in the 4. Elsewhere.... Provence, Avignon and the Montmirial mountains Self-Guided Walk?Don't miss out, places are limited. Make your booking now. Book Now › Make an Enquiry ›
This 7 day walking tour can be personalised to meet your interests and travel dates.
- six nights accommodation
- all breakfasts
- reading lists and historical and cultural notes
- maps and detailed walking instructions
- daily transfers of baggage between hotels
- transfer in a private vehicle from Avignon to Vaison on Day 2, and drop off on Day 7 from Vaison to Avignon (which has links to the rest of France and Europe via airport and rail, including the express TGV).
- 24 hour backup from local manager
$1990 b&b and $2190 with dinners included
Single supplement $650.
5% discount when 4 people or more book and deposit together.
The walk absolutely lived up to our expectations. It was as all I hoped for. Delightful. There were so many highlights, nothing stands out. The length and pace of the walks were very good. The accommodation was all good and the food was exceptional!
– Chris H, Provence walkView all Testimonials ›
4. Elsewhere.... Provence, Avignon and the Montmirial mountains FAQs
Find out a little more about the 4. Elsewhere.... Provence, Avignon and the Montmirial mountains tour by reading some of our most frequently asked questions.View all FAQs ›