Sicily self-guided walk testimonials
This a continuous walk that takes you through the beautiful but little visited centre of Sicily, following ancient trails and staying in gorgeous family-run accommodation enjoying fine traditional Sicilian cooking and the best of its famous hospitality.
“Back from our wonderful trip, it was hard but fantastic, amazing scenery, the food was exceptional and everything went well. Our driver Carmello was our hero, nothing was too much trouble, he helped and made suggestions all with his famous smile. We had a wonderful experience.”
– Laz and Cath P, Sicily self-guided walk
Your walking tour in Sicily really did live up to our expectations. I still recall with pleasure the various times on the walk looking back towards Etna and seeing the other places we had moved through. A really great experience. Thank you for your notes, which were very helpful and interesting.
– Anthony D, Sicily self-guided walk
"I wanted to let you know that we enjoyed the walk very much. So different to all our other walks with the culture but lovely people and country. A special mention to Nunccio who was so helpful and made the trip hassle free. Please pass on our thanks again."
– Colin R, Sicily self-guided walk
Interested in the 3. Southern Italy: Sicily 1, the central mountains, the heart of Sicily Self-Guided Walk?Don't miss out, places are limited. Make your booking now. Book Now › Make an Enquiry ›
This 7 day/6 night walk can be personalised to meet your interests and travel dates.
- six nights accommodation
- all breakfasts and dinners
- reading lists and historical and cultural notes
- maps with gps markers and walking instructions
- pick up and drop off in either Catania or Palermo
- daily transfers of baggage between hotels
- 24 hour backup from local manager
$2050 with dinners included
Single supplement - $650
5% discount when 4 people or more book and deposit together
"IT SURPASSED MY EXPECTATIONS! The extra touches were really appreciated..... the walks were wonderful and the food was incredible"
– Jacqui SView all Testimonials ›
3. Southern Italy: Sicily 1, the central mountains, the heart of Sicily FAQs
Find out a little more about the 3. Southern Italy: Sicily 1, the central mountains, the heart of Sicily tour by reading some of our most frequently asked questions.View all FAQs ›