Want to know what other people who have experience this magical tour think? Read on to hear some first hand testimonials!
We are back from our trip to Italy and enjoyed ourselves immensley. The Hidden Italy self-guided tour was wonderful. It was better than we had ever imagined it would be. We had thought there would be quite a few other hikers on the same trails but we had it to ourselves - it was amazing.
– Jeff B, Montalcino walking tour
I would highly recommend this walking tour as it's peaceful and beautiful. What suprised most was how few other walkers we came across on the trails... Hopefully I'll be able to go with my husband in the future - I'm sure he would love the tranquilty, magnificent history and fascinating history!
– Ausra G, Montalcino walking tour
Thank you for the wonderful walking tour in Tuscany. We enjoyed the walking especially and the hotels and villages were terrific. Thanks for all your organisation, that worked so well. Thank you too for your walking and cultural notes, which were very helpful and interesting
– Elizabeth W, Tuscany 1 walk
The tour did live up to my expectations. It was my first self-guided walk and I loved it - the perfet weather helped, of course. The highlights included the 'challenge' of doing it ourselves and the lovely towns we stayed in. All the accommodation and dinners were excellent.
– Stephen T, Tuscany 1 walk
Interested in the 2. Central Italy: Tuscany 1, from Montalcino to Montepulciano Self-Guided Walk?Don't miss out, places are limited. Make your booking now. Book Now › Make an Enquiry ›
This 6 day walk can be personalised to meet your interests and dates.
- Five nights accommodation
- all breakfasts
- reading lists and historical and cultural notes
- maps and detailed walking instructions
- daily transfers of baggage between hotels
- pick up at either Siena or Chiusi (on the Rome/Florence rail line) and drop-off at the end back in Chiusi
- 24 hour backup from local manager
$1840 b&b or $2100 with dinners included
Single supplement: $650
Montalcino Wine and Cooking Option - $990 per person
5% discount when 4 people or more book and deposit together.
"I'm back from my holiday and back at work! My walk from Montalcino to Montepulciano was marvellous and, given the opportunity, I'd do it again tomorrow! I've certainly told friends what a great time I had and would recommend it to anyone."
– Bridget N, Tuscany 1 walkView all Testimonials ›
2. Central Italy: Tuscany 1, from Montalcino to Montepulciano FAQs
Find out a little more about the 2. Central Italy: Tuscany 1, from Montalcino to Montepulciano tour by reading some of our most frequently asked questions.View all FAQs ›